Here at Journey of Faith (JOF) Baptist Church, we are committed to serving God and the needs of you and your family. Using universal principles of spirituality, we offer practical tools for leading a joyous, abundant and peaceful life.
Wherever you may be on your spiritual path, at JOF you will find a supportive community with a wealth of opportunities for spiritual and growth.
at every point in their life, and encourage personal and spiritual growth through , Bible study and active service in our church and community.
We believe that the values we practice will be reproduced in the families that join our church.
Visitors and church-seekers will receive a warm and welcoming invitation to return and experience an even greater opportunity to increase their awareness of how to accept Christ as their personal Savior.
We invite you to become a member of our congregation - allowing God into your life through our various ministries and community outreach efforts.
Search no more, take this Faith Journey with us.
In His Service
PayPalRev. Willie R. Johnson, MTS
"2015 Church Calendar"
Black History Program
Sunday, February 22nd
Youth in Charge
Journey of Faith 6th Year
Sunday, March 22nd
10:00 a.m & 3:00 p.m
God has truly smiled on the JOF Ministry. Please join us as we celebrate and give Him the glory for all He has done and is doing. Our special guest for the 3:00pm service will be Pastor Oscar Epps and the Community M.B. Church
"He Has Risen Indeed"
Celebrate the Risen Savior with us on the blessed day during our 10:00a.m service!
Easter Egg Hunt immediately following morning service. Don't forget to bring your baskets!!
More information forthcoming of the following:
- May 10th - Mother’s Day
- May 16th – Garage Sale
- May 31st – Youth Sunday & Lucille Blair Scholarship
- June 14th – Family & Friends Day
- June 21st – Father’s Day
- July 21st – 24th – Vacation Bible School
- July 26th – Youth Annual Day
- August 7th – 9th – Women of Worth Retreat
- August 23rd – Pastor & 1st Lady Anniversary
- August 30 - Youth Sunday & Lucille Blair Scholarship
- September 12th – ROC Founder’s Day and Parade
- October 11th – Women’s Day
- October 17th – RO Chamber Auction
- October 31st – Trunk or Treat (Church Parking Lot)
- November 8th – Men’s Day
- November 29th - Youth Sunday & Lucille Blair Scholarship
- December 20th – Christmas Pageant
- December 31st – Watch Night - 10:00p
Thank you for your interest in Journey of Faith Baptist Church!
Expect the Great